Deadline: Dec 9, 2017.
PAROUSIA Magazine, a Christian Magazine, calls for submissions for its Issue #7: The Incarnation. The issue will come out by Christmas, December 2017. The team seeks fiction, creative non-fiction, poetry, review, interview, photography, painting, drawing, graphics, and other creative art-works. Any writer can submit regardless of age, experience or
Any writer can submit regardless of age, experience or location, as long as the submission adheres to Christian publication standards.
You can either send:
- Up to three poems per submission of any length and style.
- 200-1,000-words flash fiction and 1,000-3,000-words short Fiction.
- Up to 3000-words articles, essays and narrative non-fiction.
- Interview with authors, artists, etc., and people doing extraordinary things.
- Up to five images of photography, arts, cartoons, paintings etc. (JPG, JPEG or PNG attachments)
- An online link (e.g. YouTube link) to your music/spoken word video with a brief statement about the video.
- A book, video, event review not more than 1500 words.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: SUBMISSION ISSUE 7 – NAME – GENRE. Also, include a 100-word biography and a good quality picture of yourself. You can either send in your submission as a Word document or paste it in the body of the email.
PAROUSIA Magazine accepts simultaneous submissions, as long as it’s immediately informed of acceptance elsewhere. However, it only accepts original, previously unpublished submissions.
By submitting your work, you are giving PAROUSIA Magazine the permission to publish your work. You retain the copyright of your work. However, in subsequent publications, you have to give PAROUSIA Magazine the standard credit.
Finally, direct all inquiries to Tola Ijalusi at email@example.com.